Sunday 9 May 2010

Spring Flower Power

HOW SHOULD GIRLS DRESS THIS SPRING?

"A mix of really bold, fun brights juxtaposed with soft, pretty neutrals. Girls tend to be a bit riskier with colour during the spring, which I love. The warm weather can be quite inspiring!"
-said Olivia Palerno The City

We like to dress and the weather is so nice now :) so why not! Outfit with a whole bouquet of flowers will look amazing this spring! Or just a pretty dress :) lets have a look at Mischa Barton's look . She mixed lots of accessories and the floral dress looks just gorgeous on her.




This stylish dress would go with some white lacey jacket or waistcoat.



And this my dress :) I bought it in TopShop! One of my favs btw :) I really like it!

This is the flower power :)

No comments:

Post a Comment