Tuesday 1 June 2010

Come, come summer time

Summer is coming! We cant feel it in London yet, but I'm sure its somewhere near here :D and I've got to tell you about some pretty bikinis I wanted to share with you :)
First I can say that I'm so delighted about H&M and their new bikinis :)
Erin Wasson, Julia Stegner, Darin Werbowy, Lara Stone and Sasha Pivovarova

you can choose whatever you like and its pretty cheap :D which a good thing about this! But you have to hurry! :p

We can hardly think of the summer, when outside its raining and we have to wear our scarf and favourite autumn shoes :( But these pictures make us feel better and pray for a good weather tomorrow :) because its the first day of summer 1 OF JUNE!


and some other swimming wear that I thought you would like ;)


Clavin Klein bikini briefs

Rosa Cha bikini

Melissa Odabash swimsuit

Summer, summer, summer

No comments:

Post a Comment