Saturday 12 June 2010

Miss Happiness/ London Birds in Oxford



Two days ago, we had trip to Oxford and Kent with my school. We were lucky with the weather in Oxford, and in Kent but on the second day there it was very cold :( so it wasn't very fashionable. Instead of fashion, we had very beautiful views, architecture and amazing history. :D and here are some pictures from my trip.
On this pic Im wearing pents from mango, american apparel shirt, h&m scarf, lv bag and kurt geiger flats.

London shirt from a tourist shop in London, abercrombie & fitch jeans and my favourite converse with double upper hi.



Having dinner in our hotel

and here are some cute pics I took in Kent :)


and I'm in love with this bike :p


THANK YOU ;)

1 comment:

  1. great pictures. Really like the touristy hoodie. It is so cool :)
    *Nathalie

    ReplyDelete